Name : Prof. Dra. Fatma Lestari, M.Si., Ph.D
– Professorship in Safety
– PhD Safety Science (AusAid funded Scholarship), School of Risk & Safety Science, University of New South Wales (UNSW), Sydney 2052, Australia. Dissertation title : “In vitro methods for fire toxicity of combustion products”
– Head of Occupational Safety, Health & Environmental (OSHE) Unit Universitas Indonesia
– Director of Disaster Research & Response Centre (DRRC) Universitas Indonesia 2015: Chairman of 2nd Asian Conference on Safety & Education in Laboratory. Universitas Indonesia.
– Lecturer at OHS Department, Faculty of Public Health, Universitas Indonesia, Depok, Indonesia
– Director of Centre for Assessment & Application of Occupational Health & Safety, Faculty of Public Health, Depok, Universitas Indonesia
– Chairman of 6th Asian Conference on Safety & Education in Laboratory. Universitas Indonesia.
– Fire & Explosions. Bachelor & Master for OHS (2005- now).
– Disaster & Emergency Management. (2007 – 2012)
– Industrial Toxicology. Master degree for OHS (2005 – now)
– Chemical Hazards. (2006-now)
– Lead Auditor ISO 45001. British Standards Institute. 2019. Lead Auditor ISO 14001. British Standards Institute. 2019. Lead Auditor ISO 9001. British Standards Institute. 2019.
– NUS Emergency & Crisis Management Workshop. Singapore, 11-13 September 2018. UN/OECD Natech Risk Management. Potsdam, Germany, 5-7 September 2018.
– Fire Safety Risk Assessment (FSRA). Certified NFPA. 2018
– Enterprise Risk Management. Certified Enterprise Risk Management Specialist (CERMS)™. Ethanhathaway. International. 2018.
– Enterprise Risk Management. 2017. Certified ERM. Universitas Indonesia.
– Crisis Management Course. Certified Crisis Management. National University of Singapore. 2018
– Incident Management System (IMS) 100. Certified by Oil Spill Response Limited. 2018. Lead Auditor OHSAS 18001. Certified by SGS International. 2013.
– Internal Auditor ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001. 2017 – now. Certified by TUV SUD 2018.
– Advanced Process Hazard Analysis. Orlando, US. 2011. Certified by CCPS, USA.