PKTK3 FKM UI as an institution in the Faculty of Public Health Universitas Indonesia in accordance with one of its vision and mission is to carry out research and community service by conducting research service, assessment and training of OSH field, both at national level and international level by giving priority on the quality of services provided both on scientific aspects, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Class room
- Laboratory (OHS, Environment Health, Nutrition)
- Laboratory Universitas Indonesia
- Advanced laboratory facilities including OHS Laboratory, Ergonomic Laboratory, Chemistry Laboratory, Physics Laboratory, Engineering Laboratory
PKTK3 FKM UI is a center of assessment and application that offers training services, consultation to working industry in Indonesia, as well as research for the development of OHS science. In providing consulting services, PKTK3 FKM UI has referred to OHS methods and theories, as well as the implementation of researches and assessments that have been done.
Consulting Services of PKTK3 FKM UI should be able to provide practical solutions to the industry. Hence, the services provides applicable recommendations to solve many issues faced by the industries.
In the development of OHS science, PKTK3 cooperates with educational institutions & government through grant programs both from UI (DRPM UI) and third parties (Dikti, etc).
Practical solutions that can be offered include:
- Survey & Assessment K3
- Training & Workshop K3
- Program Development and K3 Monitoring
- And others are comprehensive and described in the diagram below.